*** UPDATED CLEARANCE INFORMATION AS OF JULY 2015 ***
Please see the FAQ in the right hand margin.
Welcome to the Online Volunteer Application Process
Volunteers are a valuable resource in the Wyomissing Area School District, and we are grateful for all that they do to serve our school community and most importantly, enrich the lives of our students. If you have a couple hours to share, we are interested in having you join our volunteer group.
Beginning July 1, 2015 all volunteers must have current clearances on file and be approved by the School Board in order to volunteer directly with our students. Outlined below is the process and requirements to become an Approved Volunteer in our school district. Should you have questions please call Charmaine Beck, (610) 374-0739, ext. 1117.
Please begin by reviewing each of the documents below:
1. Procedures to Become an Approved WASD Volunteer. (Under Review)
2. WASD Board Policy 916 Click here to review.
3. WASD Board Policy 806 Click here to review.
The following original documents should be delivered to the District Office:
1. Act 34: Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check Click here.
2. Act 151: Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance Click here.
3. FBI Criminal History Check (If PA Residency is less than 10 years).
Volunteer Code: 1KG6Y3
Employee Code: 1KG6XN
4. PDE 6004 Click here .
5. Volunteer Affidavit (if applicant has resided continuously in Pennsylvania for the past 10 years) Click here .